Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The newly redone room!



So with Frenchie's mom coming to visit this summer we decided that we wanted to get one of the upstairs rooms painted and looking really nice! Up to this point most of the rooms have been storage with some beds in them!



So 2 days before surgery, Frenchie got out the paint and went to work. By the time I came home from work all the paint was on the walls and I helped Frenchie mark the walls for the chair rail and then Frenchie painted the chair rails and the next day he put them up.


So I went on the hunt for a bed spread that would coordinate well with the room. Originally, I wanted to have onr of the walls a dark brown but thank goodness Frenchie talked me out of that one. So instead of a brown wall we compromised on using the brown as an accent color.

The photo on the wall is an example of some photography that my uncle has taken over the years. The photo was in my aunt and uncle's house until they moved out of the city for a more relaxing country life. Thank you for the photo! It looks fantastic in the room!

No comments: